Visitors, including guests, contractors and vendors, to any MCW campus are asked to refrain from coming to campus. Badge-access is required to enter any campus building. All MCW-sponsored site visits or gatherings of more than 10 individuals are cancelled and/or must be rescheduled for a later date. For MCW updates on the COVID-19 pandemic, visit mcw.edu/covid-19.
If in vitro fertilization (IVF) is your best family-building option, we have a solution that will give you the greatest chance of success while making treatment costs manageable.
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin are the only fertility center in Wisconsin to offer the Attain® IVF program.
Attain® IVF offers proven, course-of-treatment treatment plans that provide you multiple IVF cycles for a single, discounted fee and are about 30 percent to 40 percent less than the same exact treatment plan if you were to pay for it on a cycle-by-cycle basis.
Why Choose a Course-of-Treatment Program?
Even with the best technology and treatment, it takes most women more than one IVF cycle to be successful. The unknown about how many cycles you should go through and how much it will cost can be stressful — and increase the chance that you’ll stop treatment too early. That’s why we recommend an Attain IVF course-of-treatment plan to all our patients.
Attain IVF offers a financial solution — and hope — for all our IVF patients. Whether you’re a self-pay patient or have limited health insurance benefits, Attain programs offer your best chance of becoming a parent.
Attain IVF Multi-Cycle provides up to four cycles (two IVF and two FET) for a single, discounted fee.
This program is offered to all our IVF patients who plan to use their own eggs.
Attain IVF Multi-Cycle provides a lower cost way to increase your chance of success and reduces stress about how much it will cost.
Attain IVF Refund provides six cycles (three IVF and three FET) for a single, discounted fee.
This program provides you a refund if treatment is unsuccessful. You get up to a 70 percent refund if you’re using your own eggs and up to a 100 percent refund if you’re using donor eggs.
To take part in this program, you will need to meet certain medical criteria. Over 75 percent of women who apply to the program are accepted.
75 percent of Attain IVF Refund Program patients become parents; the other 25 percent receive a refund.
How Do I Apply?
Applying is easy. We’ll submit your Attain IVF application on your behalf. It costs nothing to apply and there’s no obligation. We also offer access to fertility financing with lowest available interest rates and loan terms that are up to 84 months. Our goal is to ease your mind over the cost of treatment so you can focus on having a baby. Learn more at Attain® IVF Programs.
Fertility Financing Options
In addition to your own credit options, we provide access to SpringstoneSM Patient Financing to finance our Attain® IVF Programs.
Springstone Patient Financing benefits include:
Coverage — Springstone is available for fertility treatments ranging from $2,000 – $40,000.
Low Monthly Payments — Springstone offers the lowest available interest rates and terms from 18 to 84 months — there’s a plan for virtually every budget.
Flexibility — You can pay off your loan anytime with no prepayment penalty.
Optimum Care — Springstone Patient Financing makes fertility treatment affordable and attainable.
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin also offer package pricing for qualifying treatments.