Selected applicants are invited to a virtual interview day in the summer months of each year. The fellowship program offers 1 first-year position annually.
All applications must go through ERAS. Your final application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 letters of recommendation (4 will be accepted) including Residency Program Director, Chair of OBGYN Department, and a mentor who can attest to your interest in Gynecologic Oncology
- USMLE scores (steps 1-3)
- Personal statement (1 page explaining your interest in Gynecologic Oncology)
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Current portrait
- CREOG scores (years 1-3) – Although not included in the ERAS application, please upload to our form
Important Notes Regarding Application Requirements
We welcome all applications to our fellowship and do not set specific criteria for applications. We will review each file in total, using all the information available, to determine if an interview will be offered. We cannot evaluate any application information unless received in ERAS.
All applications for our program are accepted only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) hosted by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)..
- There is one first-year fellowship position each August.
- The deadline for applications will be April 3rd.
- Prior US clinical experience is not essential.
- Interviews are held June – August.
- Able to carry out the responsibilities of a fellow in the MCW GynOnc Fellowship including the functional requirements, cognitive requirements, interpersonal and communication requirements, and attendance requirements with or without reasonable accommodations.
Information for International Applicants
International medical graduates must follow all ECFMG guidelines and apply through ERAS, in addition to supplying all of the documents listed above.
Interview Dates for 2023-2024 Academic Year
All interviews are offered at the departmental offices. Interview days are on Wednesdays.
- Wednesday, June 14
- Wednesday, July 19
- Wednesday, August 9
Interview Status Information
Once the applicant file is complete and has been approved for an interview by our faculty, candidates will be notified via email or ERAS.