21st Annual Conference – Friday, April 12, 2019
*Each attendee will receive a complimentary admission into the Harley-Davidson Museum® and a 10% off shop coupon.*
This activity is intended for practitioners in OB/GYN and in primary care who provide care for women, including
- Obstetricians / Gynecologists
- Family Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Registered Nurses
- Identify common reasons for back pain and treatment options for the obstetric patient
- Review and discuss new recommendations on postpartum care
- Identify and review appropriate pain management strategies for your laboring patient
- Discuss and reflect on implicit bias and how it impacts health care provision
- Understand second victim syndrome and how it can impact your wellbeing as a health care provider
- Understand when estrogen use is contraindicated for the gynecologic patient
- Review controversies in breast and gyn malignancy screenings and recommend best practices
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 6.75 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
AAFP: This Live activity, 21st Annual Women’s Health Conference, with a beginning date of 04/12/2019, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 6.75 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACOG: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has assigned up to 7 cognate credits to this program.
|If you have questions about the conference, please contact Erin Briesath - Conference Coordinator
Email (414) 805-6673
|Jessica Francis, MD - Conference Co-Director
|Mona Farez, MD - Conference Co-Director