19th Annual Conference
19th Annual Conference – Friday, April 7, 2017
*Each attendee will receive a complimentary admission into the Harley-Davidson Museum® and a 10% off shop coupon.*
This activity is intended for practitioners in OB/GYN and in primary care who provide care for women, including:
- Obstetricians / Gynecologists
- Family Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Registered Nurses
- To identify the most common clinical complaints in menopause and identify best practice management and treatment for these conditions
- To apply the appropriate evaluation and treatment for female adolescents with gynecologic complaints
- To identify unique issues for healthcare in the LGBT community, and acquire tools to effectively address these issues in their LGBT patient population
- To analyze the opioid epidemic in the US, and apply tools in practice for best opiate prescribing to minimize overuse and development of opiate use disorder in the female patient population
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 6.75 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
AAFP: This Live activity, 19th Annual Women’s Health Conference, with a beginning date of 04/07/2017, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 6.75 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACOG: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has assigned up to 7 cognate credits to this program.
|If you have questions about the conference, please contact Erin Briesath - Conference Coordinator
Email (414) 805-6673
|Cresta Jones, MD - Conference Director