19 Aug Bosler, Jayme, MD
Dr. Jayme Bosler joined the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in July, 2015.
She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2000. After which, she worked as an engineer designing InkJet printers for Hewlett Packard. Dr. Bosler’s love of football translated to playing in the professional Women’s American Football League for its inaugural season 2001-2002. Her dedication to service was evident as an AmeriCorps NCCC volunteer based out of Charleston, South Carolina from 2002-2003. She went on to medical school here at the Medical College of Wisconsin from 2004-2008. She specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology during Residency at the Western Campus of Tufts University, Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Massachusetts from 2008-2012. Her training continued with subspecialty training at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship from 2012-2015.
Dr. Bosler’s clinical interests include male factor infertility and chromosomal disorders affecting fertility.
Dr. Bosler’s research interests include sperm motility and peptides involved in improving sperm health and vitality.
She has received numerous awards, including MCW Outstanding Medical Student Teacher Award 2015-2016.
At a Glance
Areas of Expertise
- Infertility due to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Diminished Ovarian Reserve
- Male Factors
- Tubal Factors
- Uterine Factors and Unexplained Causes
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology
Patient Ages Seen
- Adult (18 + )
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine – Medical College of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI (2004-2008)
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology – Baystate Medical Center – Springfield, MA (2008-2012)
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility – Montefiore Medical Center – Bronx, NY (2012-2015)
MCW Start Date
In the News
There are no upcoming events.