25 Nov Michael Lund, MD and Raj Narayan, MD announced as Inaugural Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Directors for the Discovery Curriculum.
- Michael R. Lund, MD, Associate Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Raj Narayan, MD, Associate Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Kathleen Beckmann Sluzenski, DO, Associate Professor, Pediatrics
The CPD is an innovative longitudinal course that runs concurrently with the required M3 and M4 curriculum. It’s primary goals are to:
- support each individual student’s development to ensure competence and continued progression toward excellence
- support integration of cross-cutting topics within clerkships and required M4 courses.
The CPD directors will begin collaborating with the Clerkship Directors, Clerkship Coordinators and the Discovery Curriculum staff to plan the implementation of the M3 year. The CPD course will being on June 30, 2014 along with the M3 clerkships in the Discovery Curriculum.
Dr. Lund has been the OBGYN Clerkship Director since February 2002 and Dr. Narayan has been the OBGYN Associate Residency Director since October 2005.
Please join us in thanking them for their years in the OBGYN education programs and congratulating them on their new journey of learning and DISCOVERY.