26 Dec Outstanding Medical Student Teachers Award for 2013-2014
On December 5, 2014, MCW awarded the Medical Student Teachers Award to 228 educators.
In 2008, the College’s Curriculum and Evaluation Committee (CEC) initiated an annual Medical Student Teacher award to honor MCW’s Outstanding Medical School Teachers. This year, approximately 228 educators received a recognition pin and letter of commendation for their excellence in teaching in required M1, M2 and/or M3 courses, clerkships, sub Is (sub-internships), modules, LEAPs (Longitudinal Experience Advancing Patient care) and pathways during the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Foundational Capstone: Michael Lund, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Meredith Cruz, MD, Megan Foeller, MD (’16), Jacinda Hunter, MD (’15), Matthew Lee, MD, Jessika Ralph (’17), MD, Estil Strawn, Jr., MD, Julie Webb, MD
- Reproductive Endocrinology: Joseph Davis, DO, Katherine Schoyer, MD
- Global Health: Sumana Koduri, MD
- Master Clinician: Estil Strawn, Jr., MD
- Urban and Community: Suzanne Walczak, MD