24 Apr Quality Health Care for Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Patients
Come and listen to our panelists tell their stories about the barriers trans and gender non-conforming patients may face while seeking health care, and ways to show compassion and provide quality care. This program is designed for our clinical faculty and students but is open to all.
- Jessica Francis, MD, Associate Residency Program Director, Assistant Professor, Department of OB/GYN
- Jenna Sarvaideo, DO, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine – Endocrinology
- Nathan Lamberton, PharmD, Assistant Professor, School of Pharmacy
- Kaci Sullivan, transmasculine parent and birth giver
- T.S. Banks, poet, playwright, and disability justice advocate