16th Annual Conference
16th Annual Conference – Friday, May 2, 2014
- To discuss the impact of cardiac disease, disordered sleep, and osteoporosis and management on the general health of women
- To be familiar with updates in the general guidelines in Pap screening for cervical cancer
- To be familiar with the most utilized forms of long acting contraception and their indications
- To examine the clinical evidence for current recommendations on optimizing healthy pregnancy
- To understand the application of social media and health literacy in clinical medical practice
- To be familiar with age related declines in women’s fertility and available treatment options
This activity is intended for practitioners in OB/GYN and in primary care who provide care for women, including:
- Obstetricians / Gynecologists
- Family Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Registered Nurses
- The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- AMA – The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals – The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 8 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- AAFP – This Live activity, 16th Annual Women’s Health Conference, with a beginning date of 05/02/2014, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8.00 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- ACOG –The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has assigned 8 cognate credits to this program.