Women’s Health Conference
The Annual Women’s Health Conference is a CME accredited program through MCW, ACOG and AAFP. The Women’s Health Conference, held by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, gives you information on current women’s health.
17th Annual Conference – Friday, April 24, 2015
- To discuss the most recent data on the use of probiotics in women’s healthcare, in both pregnancy and primary care settings
- To be familiar with the most common diagnoses and their management in adolescent gynecology
- To be familiar with referral indications in primary care for gynecologic oncology and the recommended workup and evaluations prior to referral
- To understand the common causes and treatment of migraine headaches in women
- To understand the common complaints and workup/treatment of gastrointestinal diseases in women in primary care
- To identify and apply non-narcotic treatments and interventions to the management of chronic back pain in women
This activity is intended for practitioners in OB/GYN and in primary care who provide care for women, including:
- Obstetricians / Gynecologists
- Family Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Registered Nurses
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA: The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals: The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 8 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
|If you have questions about the conference, please contact Erin Briesath.
Email (414) 805-6673